Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

SOul UnLeashed Workshops & Good News

  Hello Creative SoulS!
Another month has quickly slipped by and I am excited yet again for all the goods things the Universe has in store for me.


For those of you who haven't taken a workshop from me I thought I would give you a little peak of Fiore Studio, my sweet little space that I teach my classes out of.  I LOVE to be there.




Our FaceBook Page

The vision me and my BFF, Heather had when we opened it was to be a space to foster the growth and happiness of others with our offerings as well as by others to teach their own workshops and host life enriching gatherings. It has proven to be just that. As we approach our 1 Year Anniversary in April we say Thank You to the hundreds of women who have honored us with their presence in our space so we can do the work we SO Love to do. I honor each of you for honoring yourself with creative time & to find your passion

Good Stuff Coming UP 
and a CALL Out To Artists! 
Art Of Soldering 101~FlutterBy Charm
March 10
Register HERE
Layer Texture Paint Medley
March 22
Register HERE

***
Attention Artists
Seeking talented, innovative Creative Teachers & Artists to add to my SOul UnLeashed Workshop Menu to teach at 
Fiore Studio!
Have you been wanting to teach your talents as you grow your audience & expand your creative business? 
If you are interested please email me at Lauri@EpiphaniesOfAnArtGirl.com 
SUBJECT LINE: Workshop Teacher Opportunity.
Working on all the details to launch soon! 
AND
Be sure to join the newest Utah Artist Community. 
http://ceutah.blogspot.com/
***********
ONE Week Left to Save BIG (we are HALF Full!) AND Get Your FREE BONUS 
Ignite Your Spark Ticket
$100 Deposit holds your spot, current early birdy price and ticket to Ignite!
a Luxury Self Lovin Weekend Retreat. SAVE $700.00 
http://sweetloverevival.blogspot.com/
Reserve Our Retreat and get a FREE Ticket to THE Women's Leadership Conference Of The YEAR! 
SAVE $147. Cant Attend the Retreat but want to go to Ignite? Book Your Ticket
http://sweetloverevival.blogspot.com/

My Favorite Things
Parade Of Homes
Fav Online Magazine
Create Your Ideal Life Using Life Vision