Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

OH Sweet Love Revival...It's Time To IGNITE!

And The Exciting Retreat News Just Got More Exciting!
http://sweetloverevival.blogspot.com/
So Last week I announced the EXCITING News about my amazing luxury weekend retreat AND the over the top Early Birdy Deal (Savings of OVER 50%!)  

Did you check it out yet? 

The Current Discount Expires THIS weekend and to secure your spot and the price we are giving a fabulous opportunity to pay in full or pay a deposit and make payments

BUT WAIT! There's MORE. 
I have another SURPRISE for you! 
Ignite Your Spark is THE Women's Conference Of The Year!

I would NOT miss it! and I hope you Don't Either!

So What IF you I Could Blaze YOU with my Magic Sparkle Dust and YOU could Attend For FREE?
Register for Sweet Love Revival and I will GIFT YOU with a FREE Ticket!
Visit Sweet Love Revival for Details

Don't Pass this offer by
YOU Deserve to Invest In Yourself. 
And The Time Is NOW!

More Good Stuff Below

Excited to show you my works of Art for the 2012 St George Parade Of Homes February 17-26, 2012. Click HERE to Go To My FaceBook Page. 
If you are heading South for the event be sure to check out my Works Of Art in #4 Jewel In The Woods

*

Lauri Loves Being Inspired!
WILD SISTER
5 BUCK Inspiration! 
*
The Tool that Changed My Life and Business
 Is it your time yet? 
My Life Alchemy
Schedule Your FREE 30 Minute Strategy Session With Me and Lets See How This Can Change Your Life Too 
*
CALLING ALL LOCAL ARTISTS! 

Creative Teachers Wanted!
Have you been wanting to teach your talents as you grow your audience & expand your creative business? I am seeking talented, innovative artists to add to my Soul UnLeashed Creative Workshops Series taught at Fiore' Studio(W Jordan UT). If you are interested please email me at Lauri@EpiphaniesOfAnArtGirl.com, SUBJECT LINE: Workshop Teacher Opportunity. I will get back to you in within a few days with the details.