Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

BREAKING NEWS! SWEET LOVE REVIVAL!

SO Over the top Excited to announce my 1st 
life changing weekend retreat, 
co-hosted with my rock star BFF and Soul Sister
 Dawni Christensen.
Imagine yourself sitting here, 
with me, 
Dawni and an house full of amazing women April 20-22 in this 
amazing custom luxery home in an exclusive resort community in Park City Utah

Details for this amazing life changing retreat, as well as a 
over the top Early Birdy Registration discount 
coming next week.

This will rock your socks, change your life and leave you loving yourself more then you have ever loved before!!
Be the FIRST to know the details and receive the offer for the CRAZY Early Birdy Deal. 

Join my mailing list today.
                                                                       
/>