Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

DESTINATION GREATNESS

A few years ago I discovered an amazing Life Visioning Tool at a time in my life when I, with my husband, were in a huge transitional point financially & spiritually. 
(You can see my video about this period here )
Like I said, my journey has been a process of unraveling, healing, getting minute clarity and making crystal clear decisions about the life I wanted to live...and deserved to live.
I am honored to now provide this revolutionary,
life changing system in my
Sofar this year, through the minute clarity in my Life Vision,
I have achieved some amazing things:
*Signed on with a Kick A@# Art Agent, (Gina Jrel Fine Art) (BIG plans in the works. Lips are sealed for now) 
*Rekindled the PASSION in my marraige
*Created a calm and loving home
(with TWO teen girls living in it)
*Invited to have my art featured again in
*Hired by several New AMAZING clients to help them create the Life THEY envision and deserve
*Released 7 pounds
I could really go on and on about the little miracles too....
 If you are Ready for YOUR Greatness and to take those "resolutions" and Create Results I would LOVE for you to check out the details HERE.

If you need more information simply schedule a FREE 30 minute call with me.
Enroll before Janaury 31
(deposit to secure accepted with payment arrangment)
Save $50 AND Recieve one FREE hour of Mentoring
($99 Value)

COMING UP AT THE STUDIO

*Art Of Soldering 101~Art & Soul Charm  February 11. Limited Kits! 
*Collage & Paint Playshop February 16
*Moon Girls Day Retreat February 25.
Limited Space
Register HERE


Upcoming Events


Inspirational Reccomendation


          Joyfully, Lauri