Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

THE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

SO excited to Finally Announce THE NEWS!

I have been one BIZZY ArtGirl and hit 2012 Running Full Speed. 
When we dream BIG and are clear about what we want the Universe is simply amazing at conspiring to present us the opportunities we dream of and, as in my case, some times bigger!                        keep reading..


But 1st, you have to see the most adorable photo of Ozzy caught in the act of "playing" with the feather boa I was going to use on one of my Parade Of Homes Art Dolls....
No Momma, I didn't eat the pretty blue feathers ~Says Osbourne
Isn't He SCRUMPTIOUS!!? His newborn sister Olive will be coming home with us in March TOO!!
 EXCITED!!.........But that isn't the BIG Announcement

BUT before I tell you the AWESOME News Of My Up Coming Event I wanted to make sure you were aware of my 
Paint And Collage Medley Workshop Next Thursday February 23. My Classes are super fun and like I have mentioned before, ANYONE can do my classes. I have designed them that way and I promise that I can teach anyone how to create something BEAUTIFUL!  
Register HERE

AND NOW THE BIG REVEAL!
Are you ready to experience TWO days of Sweet Self Loving, Spirit ReVIVing, Soul Unleashing,  Creative Self Discovering Mixed With Pure Positive Rockin Fun?
Enjoy a life enriching experience surrounded by natures breathtaking beauty with Me and Self Love Guru, Dawni Christensen April 20-22, 2012 in Park City UT at a 
beautiful luxury location in the heart of Deer Valley Ski Resort 

EXCITING RIGHT?
Well let me ENTICE you further by letting you be the FIRST to know of the CRAZY EARLY BIRDY DEAL Dawni & I are offering for a very limited time
hundreds of dollars OFF

Secure YOUR spot Today HERE
Deposit and Payment Plan Available
****************
Honored again to be represented by my Agent, Gina Jrel Fine Art & Design in the 2012 St George Parade Of Homes February 17-26, 2012. If you are heading South for the event be sure to check out my Works Of Art in #4 Jewel In The Woods.  The BIG Reveal of MY Work will happen Tomorrow morning, February 17 on my FaceBook Page!
****

So HOW Did I Achieve All Of This Success in 2012 Already?
 Is it your time yet? 
Schedule Your FREE 30 Minute Strategy Session With Me and Lets See How This Can Change Your Life Too 

Lauri Reccomends
Friends help friends get a bargain. Get your GA ticket and bring a friend for only $47 MORE. The hottest women's conference of the year is happening March 16-17. I will Be THERE!

My Favorite Online Magazine $5 Bucks and Loaded With Inspiration