Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

BLACK FRIDAY SALE ALL WEEK!

Please Join My Mailing List





Hello!
So hopefully I have your undivided attention now!
I wanted to let you know that I have declared it  
Black Friday TODAY...and all week in my Etsy Shop!
I have listed 50 (yes FIFTY) GLORIOUS items at AMAZING prices to ENTICE YOU and it includes selected prints, journals, discontinued goodies and even BRAND NEW Originals!
Below is a sneak peak of a few ArtFul goods available and don’t forget I have THREE Awesome workshops coming up fast in December so get registered quickly.
These items will only be listed until 11.26 or sold.  After that they will head on to another holiday show… at regular OR higher sale price. …
Thank you for supporting your local ARTgirl
XOXOXOXO  My ETSY SHOP

SOUL SHRINE SOLDERING WORKSHOP
Sat Dec 3
REGISTER QUICKLY HERE
Add Same Day Charm Soup Jewelry Class
for Only $25 MORE!!


CHARM SOUP JEWELRY WORKSHOP
Sat Dec 3
REGISTER QUICKLY HERE
Add this to the same day Soul Shrine Soldering Class and pay
Only $25 MORE!!

**********
FULL MOON LIFEVISIONING 
DAY RETREAT
Dec 10
(sample of the journal cover style we will be making!)   YES SERIOUSLY! You will  create one of these! I will show you how!
only $99 for a REG $179.00 Workshop!   Please register quickly!
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE
WAY more than an art workshop. Spend this day with me and         BE READY TO THRIVE IN LIFE for 2012
Read All About It & Register HERE!
*****************
~FREE 30 MIN LASER CALL. I AM ACCEPTING NEW DECEMBER CLIENTS~ LETS CREATE YOUR MAGNIFICENT LIFE!       
Read all About It HERE