Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

Sneak Paint Of New Works~Holiday Art Show~Day Retreat & other lovely things...





be sure to join my mailing list! 

and the
Creative Holiday Flurries
I am known for are on!
Many awesome things in the works so be sure to scroll on down for the details on all the fun!     



Here is a sneak peak of some lovelies in the works

that will debut SUNDAY at the Jewish Arts Festival 
Click HERE for my Winter Show Schedule
**********************

Also check out my new logo for the
newest addition ...and passion...to my business
Click Picture for details!
 
What is LifeAlchemy?? Click Here
**************************************

and don't forget about my
All Day LifeVisioning Retreat in December.
It promises to be an amazing day & you will leave feeling empowered, passionate and ready to
design the life you deserve,
My most important workshop yet.
 

$99 EARLY BIRDY RATE EXPIRES SOON!
Payment Plan Available!
Click Here to Register and for Details
*************************
COMING UP INSIDE THE STUDIO

COLLAGE & PAINT PLAYSHOP!
THURS NOV 17
DEADLINE TO REGISTER TUES NOV 15
Create AMAZING Holiday Gifts with this technique!
Click HERE to register
**********
STAMPIN METAL JEWELRY PLAYSHOP!
SAT NOV 19
NEW CLASS SALE $45 (reg $65)
DEADLINE TO REGISTER THURS NOV 17
Create AMAZING Holiday Gifts with these charms!
Click HERE to register

*********************
SNEAKY PEAK
COMING UP INSIDE THE STUDIO FOR DECEMBER

SOUL SHRINE- ART OF SOLDERING 101
SAT DEC 3
STAY AND PLAY!
ADD SAME DAY CHARM SOUP JEWELRY PLAYSHOP FOR ONLY $25 MORE!  
  
See you soon!
 Joyfully~
Lauri