Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

MANIFESTO TRIBE & NEW ROCKIN' CLASS 4.3.12



Olive Joy 11 Weeks
In This Love Letter From Me
*NEW Creative Works
*NEW Workshops. NEW Teacher Announcement
*NEW Life Visioning Manifesto Tribe Begins 5/15!
*Sweet Love Revival- LAST CALL!
*Things I Love
.

New "Fabulous She" using Erikas eyes
The above quote is one of my favorites and that is kind of my motto all the time. Authenticity is really important to me, being myself is so much easier and I really love when others show up in to life the same way. I believe this is why things are in really great flow for me. Big Projects and Big Ideas To share below. I want to thank you for being a part of all of this. ~Namaste
So I have been totally enjoying my Spring Cleaned Studio this week and am working on a bunch of new pieces for my New Rockin Licensing Agent to take to Surtex, NYC in May.
What I am really excited for is that I am now using the altered gorgeous eyes of my daughters, Madi and Erika, on all my new "Fabulous She" paintings and excited to see what they will end up on...journals, dinnerware, clothing, prints, stationary, boxes..so many possibilities! The teens are pretty excited about it too and hope that I beat the norm and things happen fast, although being licensed and having the goodies show up in stores is typically a long process!
I will keep you updated on the creative works and let you know when the originals are available for sale. You can always check out my Etsy shop for my current offerings too.
***

Create Optimal Spirit, Mind, Body and Financial Well being by Designing your WHOLE life, not just one area

Joyfully Announcing!

Life Visioning Manifesto Tribe

LOVE to create Tribe and I LOVE to Mastermindso I am over the top giddy for my new Life AlchemySummer Manifesto Tribe to begin May 15!
I have designed a fantastic, highly effective andhugely affordable 75 Day Life Vision Group Program and am inviting you to get in on this deal for a Life Changing Opportunity! Visit my website for ALL the details on this revolutionary, life changingLife Vision System I use in all my coaching.
GREAT NEWS! If you are interested in joining my one on one coaching program OR arecurrently my coaching client you get to join in this Tribe for FREE! OR, if you have the gone through the E-Course Ala Cart already you can upgrade at a discount.
***

Meet Stephanie!

Workshop April 26. Registration Is OPEN!

Exciting News!

I am thrilled to introduce you to Stephanie of Stephanie Chavez Designs. She is a fantastic seasoned artist and certified PMC (Precious Metal Clay) Instructorthe only one in Utah actually, and will be joining my workshop team!! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!
I adore this girl and her silver work is exceptional. Don't you just LOVE her workshop April 26?!
This is the perfect heirloom gift for
Yourself *Grads *Mothers *Birthdays *Brides
In the coming months I will be seeking out some new super cool teachers who like to teach super cool projects, in addition to mine.
Stay Tuned!
Below Is a Sneak Peak of what is on the May Menu

Soul Shrine

Moon Girls Day Retreat

NEW Class
***
Just a gentle reminder that the HUGE $349 Deal for this fabulous weekend retreat in a luxury Deer Valley location expires next week and the price goes up to $799. We have 3 spots left!! SWOOP it quickly, the weekend will be amazing and the location is breathtaking! YOU deserve to treat yourself!
Find out all the deets and register at Sweet Love Revival today

ho'oponopono

LIKE ME!

Weekend Retreat

Life Visioning E-Course

ETSY