Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

Soldering, Sundance and OH Sweet Sadie! and other good things

COMING UP INSIDE THE STUDIO....

Art Of Soldering-Two Tiered Charm
DATE: Friday September 9, 2011
TIME: 6-9pm
Register HERE
GROOVY TEXTURE TECHNIQUE
DATE:  Thur Sept 15
TIME: 6-9pm
Register HERE
UPCOMING SHOWS...

Sept 8-10

Sept 24

SNEAK PREVIEW OF UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

Charm Soup
LAST TIME at Introductory Fee of only $25.
Price goes up to $45 next class. Saturday Sept 17 6-9pm.
Register HERE


YAYA SISTERPANTS
Here is a photo me me wearing my YaYa Sisterpants Apron
in the last
 Layer~Texture~Paint Workshop.

I am picured with the lovely inside and out
Tiffany Berg-Authur, Speaker, Charity Addict
Be sure to check out her Website HERE!

I have the MOST phenominal students!
LAST TIME Offered in 2011.
Thur Sept 22 6-9pm. Class Fee ONLY $25! Register HERE 






























 *****************************************
Now accepting Fall and Winter PRIVATE GROUP Workshops!
8 student minimum
Contact me ASAP to disucss
801.879.9997