Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

Sundance Harvest Market & October Workshops!


Just a quick note in the middle of my Crazy Creative Flurry to remind you about the Sundance Harvest Market on Saturday and Octobers Creative Workshops! Another FUN month for Fall Creating and I hope you will join in. September classes where seriously a blast.
So below are just a couple of FABULOUS things I have been working on that will also be at Sundance this weekend along with a few new original paintings. I am offering some wonderful discounts on these new items at Sundance before I send them off to Galleries so this weekend is the perfect chance to get them while you can!
SOLD! Custom Order but WILL be on display at the Sundance show.

Newest Goddess Seeking a Home!
Many of these paintings are now COMPLETE and For Sale!
http://www.sundanceresort.com/create/hap_festivals_harvest.html
. . . . ...COMING UP INSIDE THE STUDIO. . . .
Art Of Soldering
TWO TIERED CHARM
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
DATE: Friday October 7, 2011
TIME: 6-9pm
LOCATION: Fiore Studio in West Jordan, UT
REGISTER HERE!
********************************
Charm Soup! Jewelry Playshop
Bring a friend for a discount!
DATE: Saturday October 8, 2011
TIME: 6-9pm
LOCATION: Fiore Studio, 7900 S 1323 W SUITE 204,
West Jordan, UT
REGISTER HERE!
***************************
SNEAKY PEAK COMING UP INSIDE THE STUDIO
NOW ACCEPTING FALL/WINTER PRIVATE PARTY RESERVATIONS.
Minimun 8
Contact me, Lauri, to discuss you private party!
artgirl@epiphaniesofanartgirl.com
801.879.9997