Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/
NEW Website coming SOON! 

Stay Tuned for the reveal!  
.
.
.
Ah...Welcome to my World! 
Newsletter postings have now been moved to Newsletter~Blog Tab HERE**


My name is Lauri Grimshaw-Cox aka ArtGirl.
If you are here it is most likely because you are flippin awesome and I'm so grateful you have entered my space.
Tabs at the top and photos on the sides will take you to all of my offerings. 
Want to know more about moi? 
Check out my Creative Life Resume HERE

Want the quick and dirty? Here is the high level, quick lowdown on me. I AM:
  • A Thriving Artist~Creative Entrepreneur
  • Obsessed with my pups Osbourne & OliveJoy
  • Adored Life Partner to Mr Sexy
  • A Big Dreamer who scares herself ALL the time!
  • Creative Life & Soul Mentor. Certified Life Visioning Expert  (Check out my Life Changing ECourse)
  • Cupcake lover. Think about them all the time.
  • Born in 69 which means I'm a proud Cancer Girl. 80's girl. Still hot for mullets~and not a bit embarrassed about it. But I adore Mr Sexy's shaved head.
  • Mother to 5 kiddos. 2 of my own & 3 bonus daughters I received from Mr Sexy
  • A Teacher Of Cool Creative Things
  • Retreat Facilitator/Hostess
  • CorporateGirl turned ArtGirl and Hippie Chic Wanna Be
  • Fresh Ground, Fresh Brewed Coffee Snob (Stevia & Powder Creamer Only Please)
  • A Former Wishful Gardner. I am now creating my sweet little urban farm with chickens and rather obsessed about it.     
  • Healer in the making. Still embracing my emphatic "gifts" and learning how to use them, control them and why I even have them
  • A Vegan & Vegetarian wanna be. Currently I'm a little chubby and at about 37% Vegan but my love for BLT's and too many processed foods gets in my way. 
Feel free to play around, visit the tabs up top and down the side to check out all of what I do. 
Have any questions? Let me know! 
Email me at artgirl@epiphaniesofanartgirl.com and Enjoy!

I hope you will join my mailing list on the top Right Corner so I can keep you up on all my creative flurries, life enriching offerings and day to day adventures.
My Promise is that I DO NOT Share, Sell or Use Emails for anything other than my events OR events & offerings I SUPPORT or am personally involved in! 
I PROMISE!

Newsletter postings have now been moved to Newsletter~Blog Tab HERE**