Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

FaLaLa....and breathe

READY TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE?
I made you a video!
Click HERE To See My Own Private Story of how I
Changed MY Life!
with the amazing tool I use in my
Life Alchemy Program
This amazing program can be done in the privacy from your own home computer
OR
You can attend the LIVE workshop January 21 in W Jordan UT
AND
I Am offering the Live January Workshop for the SAME price at the Online Only Version.
WOOT!

Take those resolutions and turn the into reality.
Payment Plan Is Available!

*******************
JANUARY WORKSHOPS ARE $35. WAY COOL!
click HERE to register
Art Of Soldering 101 Sat Jan 7

Charm Soup Sat Jan 9

Groovy Texture Technique Jan 12
Gypsy Girl Jewelry Box Jan 19
**************************
MOON GIRLs DAY RETREAT
~ a Soul Party really~
Saturday February 25
click HERE to register and to get the details!
Joyfully~ Lauri