Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

LIFEVISIONING DAY RETREAT, CYBER SALE AND DEC WORKSHOPS


Click HERE to see Details and to Register
*****
ETSY SALE!
Use code CYBER30 and get 30% OFF your ENTIRE ORDER (including clearence)
through Sunday Dec 4.


***********
And I have to share the GORGEOUS Soul Shrine I made for myself the other day. And of course the top and dangling bauble is laced with, oh yes, GLITTER!                                                        
                        I still have openings for my workshop on Saturday so gather up any precious momentos to add inside and get registered by tomorrow 12/1.                                                                                                        Can you imagine what an amazing gift this would be for someone?  What about filling with chilhood delights and gifting to your mother or for someone who has overcome an enourmous life or health challenge and filling with lovely words, bling and memories?  Also consider adding the same day                   

Charm Soup class for only $25.                                                                                              There is a break in between classes so you can slip on down to Historic Gardner Village for lunch and christmas shopping at my sweet friends beautiful shops Anastasias Attic and
Aunt Elsies                                       
Resister HERE!


Happy Shopping Creating and Living! 
lauri~ArtGirl