Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

markets, Girls Night Out and early birdys=JOY

WOW! What a fantastic Summer in Utah! I am SO enjoying the magical weather we have been having so far and those evening rain storms this past week have been GLORIOUS!
Things have been a Flurry in the studio and I am so excited to roll out my August Workshop
(er Playshops really) schedule soon including the next
Monthly Soldering Class August 12
A few great things going on in my world.
TWO Farmers Markets this weekend and TWO more fantastic workshops this month. Be sure to check them out and note the EARLY BIRDY Discount on the workshops.
 Coming Up Inside The Studio......

Thursday July 28 6-9pm
Class is $45.
EARLY BIRDY Fee is only $40 if registerd by July 23rd.
Bring a Friend for only $35 more
Party of SIX Gets a even Deeper Discount!

Come as you are or gather your girlfriends for a fun Girls Night Out
Saturday July 30 7-10pm~ish
Class Kit
Fee $25
EARLY BIRDY
Register by July 23 and receive a $5.00 Credit to spend in my Jewelry Bar!
and of course a reminder that ME and my studio are available for
Private Workshops/Girls Night Out!
email me at artgirl@happyartisans.com and lets plan your party!