Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/
Happy Summer Officially. 
 I adore June as its my birthday month and I proud to be a
true Cancer girl.
We are magical beings by nature. 
So as we head into our blissful summer I invite you to check out some of the local markets im doing and of course, gift yourself with some of my fabulous creative workshops.
I love seeing creative bliss happening in my sweet little studio, creating a community of wonderful woman, seeing friendships being made and my students leaving with a project they are amazed they created. Teaching is one of the greats JOYS in my life!
I am grateful and honored I get to use my life this way.
 Thank you for supporting me, my dreams and my creative journey.
Coming Up..... 
Thursday June 30
MONTHLY SOLDER TRIBE
Friday July 8

NEW!

Keep the CREATIVE Summer FLURRYS going!