Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/
& the Farmers Markets have BEGUN!
Come support your local businesses!
Stop by either market and tell me how much you LOVE ME
&
I will gift YOU with my "I am Love" affirmation card
AND
Little Muffin Man Osbourne aka ArtBoy will be giving ou FREE excitement wiggles! 


Located at Pioneer Park, Downtown SLC, UT
Join me Saturday, June 11
Booth 5S, corner of 400 South & 300 West
visit 
for the deets.
 Located at Historic Wheeler Farm
Join me Sunday, June 19 
Visit
for the deets

coming up at

creative workshops
Saturday June 18
GROOVY TEXTURE TECHNIQUE 

Check out my segment demoing this class from 6/7
"Paint Away The Blues"
FEE: $45.00, bring a Friend for only $35.00 more! (Only $40.00 EACH!)
BRING 6 FRIENDS FOR AN EVEN DEEPER DISCOUNT! 
Click
to get registered!

Also listed:
Gypsy Girl Collage Doll June June 28
Texture, Paint and Sparkle! June 30
July Monthly Solder Tribe~Soul Shrine July 8


Lets Make Something!
xo
Lauri