Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

Farmers Market & an ArtGirl Freebie=Summer Love


Saturday June 11 means opening day at the
Famous Downtown Farmers Market
and after a 4 year absence I will be there again!
I will have an abundance of cards, prints, boxes, jewels and other artful goodies PLUS any of my Creative Workshop Students will enjoy a 20% discount!
mark your calender for my dates there: 
July 2, July 16, August 6, Sept 3, Oct 1


CLICK THE PICTURE AND GET REGISTERED!

FREEBIE GIFT!
Because I adore you...I am Gifting YOU
with a download of a favorite print from a painting I gifted at a phenominal womens event
Just CLICK on the picture and its ready to print!
Please share the LOVE with friends and invite them to my site.
Much Graditude for the love you send my way.
ENJOY