Please Visit Me On My NEW Website http://lauricox.me/

St George Parade Of Homes! Feb 18-27 2011


What a prestigious honor to be invited to show my work in the St George Parade of Homes 2011 Home#6 SPLASH. If you were not able to make it, no worries, my work will be on display for the next year or until sold.




22 PIECES IN ALL!! WOW!
 Ranging from paintinngs to boxes to Spiriti In Flight Dolls
So enjoy the photos and tell me what you think.
A MILLION gratitudes go to Gina Jrel, head interior designer and my favorite artists in the world, for belieivng in me and my work and providing me a bazillion oppourtunities and being a mentor and friend.
                                                                                         So ENJOY!
 

36x48 mixed media on canvas
 

12x12 mixed media on canvas
12x12 mixed media on canvas

This chair is simply divine and a whole lotta love went into making it a functional work or art. Who will the very lucky owner be?